Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Blogging Ain't Easy

I've been planning to start a blog for YEARS....but life got in the way. So, now, that I am busier than ever - it seems like the right time. My husband and I live in central Virginia with our one year old daughter, the light of our lives. What makes life crazy, is that my husband travels four days a week ten months out of the year. You could say he is a traveling salesman, but he is so much more than that. He is a marketer, customer service guru, client management magician, problem solver, advertiser, race car...errr mini-van driver, dad of the year, money manager, negotiator and endless other roles! My daughter and I make the best of our time together during the week, but we sure do cherish our Daddy time! So yes, I function like a single mom, but I know how good I have it....and yet it isn't all hair bows and bow ties. This is our story...riding on life's tuxedo coattails!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Welcome to the world of blogging. Mine is nothing special but I hope to some day get it printed since it is Gwen, Cole and Reid's baby books. Looking forward to reading about all of your adventures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Meg...hope I can keep up with it! Love the baby book idea!

    ReplyDelete